WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY PERSONAL DATA?
Goodwin Business will use your personal data information specifically forwarded to us, to ensure that we can provide our customers with the best possible service. This includes:
- Keeping you up to date with latest offerings and other news via our e-newsletter
- We will retain your data whilst you are a customer to continue giving you the level of customer service you expect from us, as well as keeping you informed of news which will be of interest to you
- We reserve the right to disclose your information if requested by the Police, Regulatory or Government authority in connection with any investigations concerning your activities while visiting our website
We do not sell, share, trade, license or rent any personal information to any third parties.
INFORMATION THAT WE HOLD
Contact information including names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of you and / or contacts affiliated with yourself or your company
- Any work history we may have engaged in
- Any activity or interactions that you may have on or via our website
- Other communications you may have had with members of our team or appointed subcontractors
Please note: we do not store any customer credit/debit card information
As a business we do reserve the right to retain business account information and direct debit instructions for the sole purpose of debiting and crediting business accounts
As a customer and contact of Goodwin Business, you are entitled to the following:
- To be kept informed on how we use and store your personal data
- To update your personal data by either emailing us or calling us directly
- To ask us to erase any personal information that we may hold on you. We will honour this at your request, although there may be times when we are legally obligated to hold onto it
- To obtain a free copy of whatever information we may hold on you. This request will be handled within 28 days of us receiving it, and it will be in a digital copy
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at our main office on 01252 755255, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I CHANGE MY MARKETING PREFERENCES?
If you no longer wish to receive e-Newsletters or updates from Goodwin Business, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any time. You can click ‘unsubscribe’ on the bottom of our email marketing and follow the steps, or email email@example.com with your information to have your request handled.
All automated marketing emails are managed by a third-party mail service called Mailchimp.
We are dedicated to ensuring that your personal information is kept safe and secure. Should we discover a data breach we will contact the relevant people within 24 hours. We will instruct a 3rd party to investigate the breach and we will advise the relevant authorities.
If you have any questions about the way in which Goodwin Business collects, handles and stores data about you or any online activity via this website, please contact us.
- Email: ⦁ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1252 755255
- Address: The Granary, 1 Waverley Lane, Farnham, GU9 8BB